I spent another five hours exploring today. I have some discoveries to report (although a bit vaguely at times)
- The best way to find a large pile of barbed wire is to step on it.
- More unmapped historic trails
- Even more of Jens Jensen’s work
- Jimmy Hoffa? Na, probably not, but it certainly looks like maybe the remains of a cemetery (although Haven Hill is one of the rumored locations of Hoffa’s grave, so who knows).
- Five hours of bushwhacking on wet, icy, slick, steep hillsides is probably best done while something other than running shoes.